So apparently the BETA was supposed to be out today. Well it's not for lack of trying, 14 hours I spent working on RC today to get it out! What turned out to be something I thought wouldn't take too long took a lot longer. It's approaching 2am here and I'm about to hit the hay. _BUT_ I have just finished the input configuration! Yay. That was the last thing needing to be done and there was no way I was going to stop today until it was done.
So beta tomorrow when I wake up. Sorry for the extra ~16 hour delay. And to prove it's done :-
Slightly different than the last one, a little better but mostly the same.